I'm sorry I've been so lazy lately and I'm late with updates but I just had no inspiration to write. Now I'm going with updates. Oh, lots of stuff.
Not really sure who Yi Xuan is but her Super Woman is a great song. Very upbeat with rapping parts. Pleasure listening. Then goes 爱你=距离 which is a ballad. I'm afraid most of ballads sound the same. I'll skip to the next song - 说说说说. Another upbeat rhythms. "Shuo shuo shuo shuo ai wo" is amazing :D It gets deeply in your head and you won't even notice when you'll be singing that along with her. 妈妈听我说 is neither ballad nor upbeat. I liked it. 你是我心中不能说出的秘密 sounds like a remix of some ballad honestly speaking XD 坚强 is a ballad and duet with... I don't know who XD 死了的爱 is another song that has those great rapping parts! Who's that? Great voice, I love that. And the song itself is very good in my opinion. 唯一的赞美 is the first pop rock song here. Verses sound like a ballad, but along with chorus the guitars go. And nice 唯一的赞美. 离开你是我的错 is a ballad with kinda folk feeling. Two instrumentals for the end.
Not really sure who Yi Xuan is but her Super Woman is a great song. Very upbeat with rapping parts. Pleasure listening. Then goes 爱你=距离 which is a ballad. I'm afraid most of ballads sound the same. I'll skip to the next song - 说说说说. Another upbeat rhythms. "Shuo shuo shuo shuo ai wo" is amazing :D It gets deeply in your head and you won't even notice when you'll be singing that along with her. 妈妈听我说 is neither ballad nor upbeat. I liked it. 你是我心中不能说出的秘密 sounds like a remix of some ballad honestly speaking XD 坚强 is a ballad and duet with... I don't know who XD 死了的爱 is another song that has those great rapping parts! Who's that? Great voice, I love that. And the song itself is very good in my opinion. 唯一的赞美 is the first pop rock song here. Verses sound like a ballad, but along with chorus the guitars go. And nice 唯一的赞美. 离开你是我的错 is a ballad with kinda folk feeling. Two instrumentals for the end.







0 comments:
Post a Comment