Gemini - The Last Night Of Monster


I read about this band a long time ago, so I don't remember even a single thing besides that it's a two piece band from Mainland and the guy is French I think. And I didn't get interested in them at that time. I ask myself - why not?!
The only good word about this album would be: WOW. I'm kinda... shocked.
Last.fm calls it neo-electro-rock, whatever that means. I'd call it - awesome rocking. Wonderful discovery. Good guitars and voices. Beautiful melodies. Heavy positive rock. If you like chinese rock - this is for you.
Starting with titular track 落幕之舞 to the very end - 新界2.0 I love all songs here, ain't no doubt about it.


Artist: GEMINI 简迷离
Album: The Last Night Of Monster 落幕之舞
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin
Genre: rock/electro
01 落幕之舞
02 钢铁侠
03 喷泉
04 迷离宫
05 奇光异景
06 留下来吧
07 大象的葬礼
08 人偶攻陷剧院
09 滴滴答
10 箱型鱼
11 新界2.0

^download^
credit: nesalmenore espacioblog com

2 comments:

KrizD said...

Thank you this is nice band.
:)

JaneGreen said...

Glad u liked it ^^

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009