Bosco Wong - Bravo


Long time no hear from Bosco, huh? But he's back with... another EP.
一代宗师 is an upbeat song and sounds really good. Finally something good in Cantonese. In case you missed his ballads there goes 越過高山越過谷. But nicer than normal ballad, sounds better. BW1213 is weird actually, not upbeat, not yet a ballad. I liked the chorus though. 畏高 is nice but I'm afraid nothing special. 千金亂散 has a great chorus. I love it. I love the whole background sound actually. Not that his voice is bad, coz it's good. And rapping part is good, but... Bosco, an album, please!


Artist: Bosco Wong 黄宗泽
Album: Bravo
Year: 2010
Language: Cantonese
Genre: pop
01. 一代宗师
02. 越过高山越过谷
03. BW1213
04. 畏高
05. 千金乱散

^download^
credit: maypay music

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009