Kelly Cha - The Last Raio Show


Hm, out of my endless laziness I won't do a review today but I'm gonna say a few words instead. Chinese-American radio host (mostly, she also does host TV shows and writes books and oh so many things) debuted with her first album in China.
The Last Radio Show mesmerized me. I haven't heard anything indiepop for a while and when I first heard Kelly's voice I was amazed. Wonderful and strong voice plus great music. From first to last.
One of my favorites is the titular song as well as Bored.

She wants to record an English album after this one - and I'm definitely looking forward to that. I'm sure it will be full of poetic lyrics and beautiful melodies.


Fricking recommendable.


Artist: Kelly Cha 查可欣
Album: The Last Radio Show
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin
Genre: pop/indie
01. The Last Radio Show
02. 铁皮狗
03. 天不亮我不睡
04. Bored
05. 关于爱情的几个问题
06. 神经病
07. 积木
08. 没完成的作业
09. 每个人心里都有一个路卡
10. 有没有人在这里
11. The Last Radio Show (Radio DJ Mix)


^credit: maypay^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her! thanks for the tip ^^

JaneGreen said...

Glad u liked her, Tami!

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009