PopHolic - Debut Album


PopHolic is a new boyband from Taiwan. That's all I've found about them.
Funny thing, they're called PopHolic but their music isn't something you'd expect from a boyband. I mean that's not a normal "pop" like, say, TopCombine does. It's more of pop-rock. You can actually hear guitars here. And that's a big plus. And they're so cute!
I've tried to make a review but then I realized all the songs are pretty much the same. I mean, not that it's a bad thing. Some of them are more punkish, some are slower but they have one thing in common: sooo sweet! That's what I think about this entire album :D It's this kind of pop-rock for teenagers but I think you'll like it no matter how old you are. It's the kind of music that makes the world colorful and happy.
My feeling are very positive about this position and the whole band ;)

Artist: PopHolic 流行駭客
Album: 同名專輯
Year: 2011
Language: Mandarin
Genre: pop, rock
01.揀愛
02.戀愛感冒
03.No Money But Happy
04.的機會
05.Let's Go
06.我學會
07.Summer Party
08.HyperSelf
09.Say Hi!
10.無畏


^credit: maypaycmusic ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009