She welcomes us with a beautiful and strong song 我的模樣. Rockish feeling, something that's never happened on her albums before. Maybe that's the whole change she suggested in the title? The second track 追愛 keeps the rocking but in a little different style. 出境入境 can be described as.. "totally relaxing". Such a pretty song! And a ballad is a must but I've always liked Jane's ballads. 錯就錯 is no different I like it but it somehow touched me. It's very beautiful. 為愛瘋狂 is a simple pop song just the way Jane'd do it. But there goes an upbeat song 大膽 - very catchy! The next one 愛就愛 is a ballad but not a classical one. I guess they call it R'n'B ballad but in fact they have nothing to do with R'n'B. But if you wanted a classical ballad with piano in the back and all the stuff here you have 有時候. 上一章 is pretty hard to describe. Not a ballad, not an upbeat song but something between. And finally titular 改變 which is really pretty piece. U just gotta hear it youself!
It's very recommendable to buy it. The release date is June 1 but that's the Chinese version. The Taiwanese one will be a little later. I have no idea what's the difference between those two versions except for the price. But I'd recommend to wait a while. Knowing Jane's company they'll release second Taiwanese version with DVD and all the cool stuff inside. So I'm going to wait for the second one since I didn't do it with the last album and I regretted it afterwards.
It's very recommendable to buy it. The release date is June 1 but that's the Chinese version. The Taiwanese one will be a little later. I have no idea what's the difference between those two versions except for the price. But I'd recommend to wait a while. Knowing Jane's company they'll release second Taiwanese version with DVD and all the cool stuff inside. So I'm going to wait for the second one since I didn't do it with the last album and I regretted it afterwards.
Artist: Jane Zhang 張靚穎
Album: Reform 改变
Year: 2011
Language: Mandarin
Genre: pop
01. 我的模樣
02. 追愛
03. 出境入境
04. 錯就錯
05. 為愛瘋狂
06. 大膽
07. 愛就愛
08. 有時候
09. 上一章
10. 改變

Album: Reform 改变
Year: 2011
Language: Mandarin
Genre: pop
01. 我的模樣
02. 追愛
03. 出境入境
04. 錯就錯
05. 為愛瘋狂
06. 大膽
07. 愛就愛
08. 有時候
09. 上一章
10. 改變








0 comments:
Post a Comment