I feel like I owe you a little apology.
First of all, I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time. It's mostly university stuff but it all started when I left for Spain and I just couldn't write being busy there. When I came back I just found myself not able to write anything. Not only that, I found that checking out any music was just hard for me (maybe it's just that I came back to reality. I had a real good time in Spain and then I came here and it was tough) so I decided to stick to those I know and sometimes Tami sent me something to check out if it was interesting enough.
Yes, I'll try to write sth soon. But as for now I just want you to know that I'm alive ;D And this site won't be dead forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment