Jonathan's newest album is out but since I can't find it anywhere I'll put his previous album here. Little propaganda for him, coz he really deserves attention.
罗兹威尔 is a great upbeat song with great chorus. Even though I'm not much a fan of cantonese language, it doesn't bother me at all here. Especially in the second track 摸黑 where I can't imagine any other language except cantonese and english to be used here. I just love the song. And those oriental sounds somewhere in the middle. Tell Me is an interlude to 南北极. 南北极 is a slower song but it has some amazing atmosphere. Very original. 1+1 is the first ballad on the album and surprisingly I'm loving it. Seawave is another interlude and then 情诗三百首 starts. It's a hard song to describe. I like it anyways. After that we have Lullaby which is an interlude, but honestly I wouldn't be able to sleep after that xD And Roswell starts. I wonder it they'd use it in that TV Show. It's one of my faves here. Entirely in english. 怎麽着 is the same song but sang in cantonese. Separate Ways is an amazing and beautiful ballad and the same way it's an english version of 1+1 XD And again he sings the same song just in different language... but this time Mandarin! 几米的距离 (《1+1》国语版) is a Mandarin version of Separate Ways. Fino a Ti Amo is again an English version of 摸黑. But "fino a ti amo" added makes the song sound even better XD Don't u get the feeling that his English versions sound so much better than cantonese like... always?
罗兹威尔 is a great upbeat song with great chorus. Even though I'm not much a fan of cantonese language, it doesn't bother me at all here. Especially in the second track 摸黑 where I can't imagine any other language except cantonese and english to be used here. I just love the song. And those oriental sounds somewhere in the middle. Tell Me is an interlude to 南北极. 南北极 is a slower song but it has some amazing atmosphere. Very original. 1+1 is the first ballad on the album and surprisingly I'm loving it. Seawave is another interlude and then 情诗三百首 starts. It's a hard song to describe. I like it anyways. After that we have Lullaby which is an interlude, but honestly I wouldn't be able to sleep after that xD And Roswell starts. I wonder it they'd use it in that TV Show. It's one of my faves here. Entirely in english. 怎麽着 is the same song but sang in cantonese. Separate Ways is an amazing and beautiful ballad and the same way it's an english version of 1+1 XD And again he sings the same song just in different language... but this time Mandarin! 几米的距离 (《1+1》国语版) is a Mandarin version of Separate Ways. Fino a Ti Amo is again an English version of 摸黑. But "fino a ti amo" added makes the song sound even better XD Don't u get the feeling that his English versions sound so much better than cantonese like... always?
Artist: Jonathan Wong 王梓轩
Album: Debut Album 超越声音
Year: 2009
Language: Cantonese/English/Mandarin
Genre: pop/ballad
Album: Debut Album 超越声音
Year: 2009
Language: Cantonese/English/Mandarin
Genre: pop/ballad
01 羅茲威爾
02 摸黑
03 Tell Me
04 南北極
05 1+1
06 Seawave
07 情詩三百首
08 Lullaby
09 Roswell (《羅茲威爾》英文版)
10 怎麼著 (《羅茲威爾》國語版)
11 Separate Ways (《1+1》英文版)
12 幾米的距離 (《1+1》國語版)
13 Fino a Ti Amo (《摸黑》英文版)
02 摸黑
03 Tell Me
04 南北極
05 1+1
06 Seawave
07 情詩三百首
08 Lullaby
09 Roswell (《羅茲威爾》英文版)
10 怎麼著 (《羅茲威爾》國語版)
11 Separate Ways (《1+1》英文版)
12 幾米的距離 (《1+1》國語版)
13 Fino a Ti Amo (《摸黑》英文版)








1 comments:
oh yea he definitely deserves some attention!
i broth this album n i have no regrets.
and his english versions sounds so much better than originals xD
Post a Comment