When I first heard I'm Back it thought it's just merely mere lol. But then I started to really like it. The teaser for MV made me like it even more and now the MV is out.
I don't quite like when most of Asians dye their hair coz it mostlylooks weird. But this time it's a good one. Danson looks so good! But on the other hand his cute face is gone and we have hot Danson. Well... no reason to cry though.
Amber of f(x), yes, the korean girlband, raps here.
But also I noticed one funny thing - see his earphones? Same as G-Dragon had in Heartbreaker MV. Of course I'd notice such thing right away, imma Big Bang bias ;D
Artist: Danson Tang
Album: -
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin/Korean
Genre: pop
1. I'm Back
Album: -
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin/Korean
Genre: pop
1. I'm Back







1 comments:
i saw the MV today, it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!! i love it! and yeah, me likey hot Danson! he looks good blond!
Post a Comment