I Love Karen Mok is perfect for those who don't really know Karen and want to get to know her and also for those who like her and want to have all the biggest hits till 2008 gathered together. You'll find here amazing upbeat songs as well as slow ballads. I tell you what - Karen is really worth giving a try if you don't know her. I fell in love with her from the very first hearing and now she's one of my favorites chinese vocalists of all time.
You'll find here such goods like L!ve 拉活, 手, 愛死你 - an amazing duet with Alan Kuo (you can find this song here or on his latest best collection Attitude only). Next is my favorite ballad 他不愛我, also 廣島之戀 - duet with Zhang Hong Liang, Alive! (我的自由式), I Will Be Fine, AM PM, my fave 24 hrs and 野 and also I Karen Medley of 5 or 6 songs. And I mentioned only a few of my favorites, but this album is really precious.
RECOMMENDED!
Oh and by the way - she is not only a great singer, but an actress too! She's also very beautiful and I wish she'd sing something in Italian someday ^^RECOMMENDED!
Artist: Karen Mok 莫文蔚
Album: I Love Karen Mok Best Collection 就i Karen 莫文蔚精选
Year: 2008
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Pop/Ballad/Rock
CD 1
01. L!ve 拉活
02. 陰天
03. 愛
04. 請把手機關掉
05. 天下大同
06. 一口一口
07. 看透
08. 單人房雙人床
09. 我明白他
10. 日場夜場
11. 手
12. 你給我多少時間
13. Close To You
14. 如果你是李白
15. 愛死你 (Feat. 柯有綸)
CD 2
01. 頭號粉絲
02. 他不愛我
03. 廣島之戀 (Feat. 張洪量)
04. 如果沒有你
05. Alive! (我的自由式)
06. I Will Be Fine
07. 黑雨
08. AM PM
09. You Are So Beautiful
10. 其實我一直都想對你說
11. 一個人睡
12. 隱隱
13. 忽然東風
14. 24hrs
15. 野
16. i Karen情歌組曲 (他不愛我 + 陰天 + 愛 + 如果沒有你 + 單人房雙人床 + 廣島之戀)


^Download^
credit: blpaulina's blog
Album: I Love Karen Mok Best Collection 就i Karen 莫文蔚精选
Year: 2008
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Pop/Ballad/Rock
CD 1
01. L!ve 拉活
02. 陰天
03. 愛
04. 請把手機關掉
05. 天下大同
06. 一口一口
07. 看透
08. 單人房雙人床
09. 我明白他
10. 日場夜場
11. 手
12. 你給我多少時間
13. Close To You
14. 如果你是李白
15. 愛死你 (Feat. 柯有綸)
CD 2
01. 頭號粉絲
02. 他不愛我
03. 廣島之戀 (Feat. 張洪量)
04. 如果沒有你
05. Alive! (我的自由式)
06. I Will Be Fine
07. 黑雨
08. AM PM
09. You Are So Beautiful
10. 其實我一直都想對你說
11. 一個人睡
12. 隱隱
13. 忽然東風
14. 24hrs
15. 野
16. i Karen情歌組曲 (他不愛我 + 陰天 + 愛 + 如果沒有你 + 單人房雙人床 + 廣島之戀)


^Download^
credit: blpaulina's blog







0 comments:
Post a Comment