Aloys Chen/Chen Kun - Me


So finally I made myself play and watch Hua Mulan. I've waited so long for this movie and when I got it I couldn't make myself get into this war mood and watch it. But I did and I have no regrets. I think it's amazing just as the soundtrack. And Jaycee acted so good, he's really talented. I think ppl should appreciate him more, coz he obviously lives in his dad's shadow. But I didn't drool at Jaycee only. There was also Chen Kun. Oh, gosh, srsly this guy is just... beautiful. Like woman. No, you can't call him hot, coz he's not. He's just beautiful and has this killing look and I'm kinda happy he lives so many miles away, so I won't bump at him on the street, coz I'm sure at the moment he'd look at me I'd die of heart attack. And I'm too young for that. But he doesn't only look great, but also acts so good and sings. I remember when his last album was released and I stared at the cover but didn't check it out. Why, oh why? But I did some time ago and it was the best decision I've made lately XD
As some of you probably already know I prefer upbeat rhythms or rock, rap and so on, but I mostly hate ballads. Not always, but it's very rare for me to like every ballad on an album. Actually the only artists who can make me listen to it are Leehom Wang, Peter Ho, Karen Mok and no one else I guess, but I could forget some. Anyways as almost every chinese album Aloys' Me is filled with ballads... that I actually liked. Here we go, we can celebrate ;D
Me or Mystery (I don't know why they translated it to me since 謎 means mystery, but that's the official version that is written on the cover) starts with 薔薇刑 an amazing and beautiful song with some strings and guitar in the back and the most amazing chorus I've heard in a long time. He doesn't have a strong voice but somehow he can sing it very good. And I've heard that 我們不愛了好嗎 is a remake of Gackt song but actually I have no idea which one. Anyways it's a beautiful ballad. Same goes to 琥珀. I truly admire him. Actually 我一個人記住就好 is good, but I think it's the weakest song here. But then we go to the titular song 謎. We start with a guitar from the very beginning and to the great chorus. Rockish but with his soft voice. That's amazing. And 愛你有多麼寂寞 is another ballad but it doesn't bother me. And I really liked 蝴蝶! For some reason it reminds me of that Mulan movie XD Now, let's go R&B (I guess) to 什麼都不留. Slow but still pretty ballad. 遇見你 and 鏡子 are another ballads. Pretty! And as a bonus track we have dance rhythms of 獨一無二 which I love. So cool~


Artist: Aloys Chen/Chen Kun 陈坤
Album: Me 謎
Year: 2009
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Pop/Ballad
01.蔷薇刑
02.我们不爱了好吗
03.琥珀
04.一个人记住就好
05.谜
06.爱你有多么寂寞
07.蝴蝶
08.什么都没留
09.遇见你
10.镜子
11.独一无二 (Bouns Track)

^Download ^
credit: lalulalu

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, how'd you get to watch Hua Mulan?

JaneGreen said...

i downloaded it lol xD

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009