Eddie & Willy & Jerry

Okay, so that's what's been on my mind lately.
Discovered the song yesterday and today there is MV ;P I'm already addicted. And I happen to really like Eddie Peng (well... his smile actually ;P) and Shu Qi, who is one of my fave actress. I know many ppl don't like her. I didn't too. But then I fell in love.
William Chen - I really liked it~!

And waiting for albums from guys ;P

Jerry Yan - and yeah, I still have no idea why such gorgeous guys like himself and Vanness and the rest combined together in F4 give such a boring effect. I don't like F4. I prefer Fahreheit. If u can even compare them. So I'm really glad they went solo. At least effects are much more better. Sorry guys, boysbands are just not for you :P


2 comments:

Tami said...

I thought Willam Chan's MV were new n get all excited for nothing D: lol

Everything in Eddie's Mv is hot: him, Shu Qi, the song... everything hehe~

And Jerry Yan, u already know, i dnw lol

JaneGreen said...

It isn't a new MV from William? I'm not really familiar with his music so when I saw this in my subscription I thought it's something new. Too bad anyways...

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009