Eddie Peng - Can't Not Love EP


Have u seen his first MV? It can really stick in your brain, his "get down, down, down oehoh" is really addictive. The whole song was amazing. And my fave Shu Qi acts there too. But really what's the secret of this song? Maybe coz it's catchy, but let's face the truth. Even though Eddie has a nice voice that sounds nice, he just can't sing. I guess just voice is not enough. It's not only my opinion. But srlsy I don't care and I liked this EP. So that was about 非愛不可, the first track and the first single. You can clearly see that he can't sing on the second track 就是我愛你. But the song itself is good, somewhat catchy ballad ;P 變色龍 is really nice and optimistic song. But 不想這樣 is really good. I guess this guy can always make you happy. It's another faster song, guitar supported. Great chorus. And 轉角的夏天 is a ballad. Not bad really.

Artist: Eddie Peng 彭于晏
Album: Can't Not Love 非愛不可
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Pop/Ballad/Dance
02. 就是我愛你
03. 變色龍
04. 不想這樣

^Download ^
credit:
maypay

2 comments:

taiwanpop said...

Just an additional information.. he just released another music video.. "Corner of the Summer"

hope that helps..

and thanks for putting my blog in your links..

JaneGreen said...

Oh, thanks! Will add!

And np ^^

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009