I first havve heard of those guys in some compilation. Someone just put rips of new songs from radio and made a compilation. I fell in love with one of their songs, but I couldn't find anything from them. I know why now. B'coz they released their first mini album only today! And I gotta tell you - it's worth checking out!
Rock Boys is the first track. It starts like lots of dance tracks these days, srlsy, I though my player messed with something and played me something else, but then they started to sing. Even though vocalist's voice is very muffled, it makes a very good start. They rock! And I mean it. I just love the way they mix electronics with guitars. I love the song! Rock All Night is actually the first song I've herad. I'm already addicted. It's like one of the best rock songs I've heard in a long time. And I love rock ballads, it's like one of the best thing in the world, so it's obvious I'll love 別回答. Beautiful. After that they give us stronger I Wonder Why. Fast guitars, vocals and amazing chorus. Really like the strong beat. Since they are Craze Band, they had to do something Crazy, so they titled a song like that. Crazy is very electro. No vocals in there, just some guy is saying "everybody is crazy". Really long interlude I guess. Nice idea imo. It's a real pleasure to hear that. Rhythm changes often, there's a guitar solo, electro solo. I like that. Hey, another ballad! 無緣 is absolutely beautiful. So much for craziness I guess, let's go more pop rock - 不能沒有你. Yeah, it's more pop rock but I don't care, coz I love it. Very positive and still has guitars XD
I love the whole EP. I want more.
I'm officially their fan now.
I love the whole EP. I want more.
I'm officially their fan now.
Artist: Craze Band 酷愛樂團
Album: Fearless 初生之犢 EP
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin
Year: 2010
Language: Mandarin








1 comments:
haha~ another fan here o/
still awaiting for the full MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs6nR-WpKIs
Post a Comment