Alien Huang - Love Hero


Alien Huang... I still can't believe, how can someone be named Alien? O.o Odd :D He doesn't look like an alien. He's not ugly too, so what's this about? But apart from his weird name his music is not so weird. More, it's awesome. Finally album I really liked. And for some reason I've been tagging this guy as someone different and my last.fm is in mess now, but nevermind.
It's such a nice feeling when you can recommend the whole album :)
My personal fave is 为自己. It's such a positive song! But also can't stop listening to 懒得理你. Uhm, the whole album actually. I love it.
Try it~! But check out MVs below in the tracklist first.

Artist: Alien Huang 黃鴻升
Album: Love Hero 爱&英雄
Year: 2009
Language: Mandarin
Genre: Rock/Ballad
01.玩具槍與玫瑰
02.搞砸了
03.我不要長生不老
04.沒人愛俱樂部
05.為自己
06.懶得理你
07.地球上最浪漫的一首歌
08.總冠軍
09.不要就拉倒
10.LOVE HERO
11.不屑

^crediT: laulau^

1 comments:

KrizD said...

This is a good album.

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009