DeepWhite - Tong Ming Zhuan Ji



Debiut album from Taiwanese pop-rock duo DeepWhite (深白色2人组). Well... maybe they're more pop than rock, but there are some really nice acoustic songs. This album is really good. There are some catchy songs and acoustic ballads that are really nice to hear. And they have that indie climax which I love. Highly recommended are Nothing Wrong and That's Me. My favorite songs on this album.

Artist: DeepWhite 深白色2人组
Album: 同名专辑
Year: 2006
Language: Mandarin
Genre: pop/acoustic
01.那个人
02.悄悄话
03.鱼在水里哭
04.Help me I'm in love
05.还能不能
06.记忆森林
07.I'm crying
08.Nothing wrong
09.边缘
10.That's me


44.28 MB

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi
There are a few songs that I like, where I'd like to know the lyrics or better still, a site that has translated the lyrics into English. Do you know of any?

CH

JaneGreen said...

Unfortunately I don't know any. They're not a well known band so it will be hard of rather impossible to find any translations.

Post a Comment

 

Shanghai Grotesque - spreading & sharing the love for chinese music Design by Insight © 2009